Monday, April 5, 2010

Personalized face charts

Hi guys!

I visited xsparkage website today, and she had such a great idea!
Do you know those MAC face charts? You can print it and try different makeup looks on them and write next to it what products you used.
It looks like this:


Well, things get a whole lot more interesting if you could try it on your own face that way, right?
You can! :D
Using a program like photoshop, or visit the website http://www.dumpr.net/sketch.php and make your picture into a sketch!
Remove all the things you don't need, like hair etc. in paint.
Next, just add the list for products in a program like microsoft word, and you will have your personal face chart!
Mine looks like this:

I will try it!
I hope you liked it and tell me what you think about it, are you gonna try it as well?
Kisses,
Hannah









2 comments:

Oh to Be a Muse said...

how educational! i love makeup tips. i follow you now; feel free to follow me too.

cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

GREAT idea! Thanks for sharing!

Follow me : peachypout.blogspot.com