Monday, May 4, 2009

MAC haul!! (fix+ and dainty)

Hey everyone!
I went to the MAC counter, and got some stuff!

In the bag:



What did I got?:



FIX+ and mineralized blush in 'dainty'

Dainty: (closed and opened)

It is such a pretty pink color with a little golden shimmer. What the MAC website says about it:

Light yellow pink with gold pearl

I absolutely adore this color, I think that it might be my favorite blush at the moment! :)

Swatch:


And I also (finally!) got the fix+ spray!


What the MAC website says about it:

An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!
I love to spray this over my face when I'm done with my make up, to fix it. It also great when you apply your eyeshadow with a little bit of this on your brush. Because of the glycerin that is in it, the color becomes a lot more intense and vibrant.
And I love love love the scent of this stuff! It smells so nice! :)
Well.. that was it for now, ttyl!
~xx~ Hannah

No comments: