Saturday, April 18, 2009

Coastal Scents haul!

Hey everyone!

I got my coastal scents haul. I already own some of their brushes, and I must say: they are great!

















What did I got? (from left to right)
- Large paddle face brush ($9,95)
- White angled liner brush ($2,19)
- Oval camoflage brush ($3,49)
- Pink synthetic oval foundation brush ($3,99)

I am really happy with the stuff I got!

Review:
Large paddle face brush: This one really is LARGE. I think that that is really cool. You could use it for powder to set your foundation, or even bronzer. One thing that I didn't like about this brush: it isn't very soft, it is a bit harsh for your face. I was a bit dissapointed in that, because I expected much from this one. But overall it is a nice big fluffy powder brush!
White angled liner brush: This is such a great little brush for eyeliner if you want to make a thin line! I used to apply my fluidline with a angled brush, but it was a bit too big, and didn't really work for me. But now I have this one, applying my fluidline is a lot easyer! Great brush!
Oval camouflage brush: This is a great concealer brush. It is synthetic, and I really like how stiff it is. Also a very nice brush.
Pink synthetic oval foundation brush: I have not tried this one with my foundation yet, but it is also great to apply your concealer with. I like to use it with mineral concealer. It is a very soft and awesome brush.


I hop that this was helpful, xoxo Hannah

2 comments:

Professional Makeup Artist/Hair Stylist and Contributing Wardrobe Stylist said...

Hi Hannah,

Wow! Your blog looks fantastic. I love the colors the layout and just everything. Very beautifully done. Keep up the great work. This time next year you will have many, many followers.

Keep me posted. Also, I have tons of experience from working as a pro mua artist for a billion years. lol!! So if I can help in anyway. Please advise.

Miranda
Miranda Loves Makeup

chy.sivlang7 said...

Best Oval Foundation Brushes review