Saturday, April 18, 2009

Everyday minerals samples swatches!

Hey everyone!

So.. I got my EDM sample kit a while ago, but just totally forgot to make pictures. So here they are anyway;
















I ordered this kit because I wanted to pick the right foundation color so that I could order a BIG kit again. Unfortunately, none of the colors worked for me.
But it's ok, because I'm using liquid foundation now anyway.

I also ordered the Beige- sandy fair foundation, but I mixed that one with some other colors in a mixing jar to get the right color for me. That way, if I want to wair mineral foundation (if I want to give my skin some rest) I still can! :)


Swatches:
1= Buff- ivory (foundation)
2= Cool- fair medium (foundation)
3= Intensive fair (concealer)
4= Nick Nack (blush)


I do like the intensive fair concealer, it is great for under eye concealing! And the nick nack blush is gorgeous! It is a very nice pinky color, I think that it has a bit of shimmer in it, but I don't think that that will show on your face.


Everyday minerals is a great brand, and if you want to try it, I really recommend to order a sample kit on their website.


xoxo Hannah

No comments: