Friday, April 17, 2009

Review Revlon Colorstay Foundation

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I found my new love.. My lovely Revlon Colorstay Foundation!
Before this one, I used only mineral powder (everyday minerals).. But I love this stuff so much better!!
I wanted a foundation that offers me a little bit more coverage, because I have some acne, and also some old acne scars.. And trust me: this foundation absolutely is what I was looking for!
I have it in the formula for combination/oily skin, this one offers SPF 6.



















+ Pro's:
-Great coverage
-Not too expensive
-A lot of colors available
-Longlasting
-Doesn't break me out

-SPF 6

- Con's:
-Dries really really fast, so you have to do one part of your face at a time
-The glass bottle doesn't have a pump, so sometimes there comes way to much out of the bottle for your face

I have it in shade 02: Buff and I think that I'm about NC20, but I'm not sure because I have never used MAC fix fluid.. I'm sorry.. :(

I also have the Revlon colorstay pressed powder (in light) and it works great with the foundation! It will help to set your make-up, and overall: I LOVE THIS DUO! I use them every single day! :)

So, if you were looking for a great liquid foundation: check out the revlon colorstay!

xoxo Hannah

Also: check out my video about applying this foundation with a stippling brush:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxi0l5MI4M4








No comments: